So I’ll try and add documentation of my system as I design it. I’ll include autocad drawings, pictures, downloads etc.
EV parts list for V2.0:
- 1986 Honda VFR700F with 4250 Original Miles with new tires
- Elithion Lithiumate Pro BMS system with boards for cylindrical cells
- 160 Headway 10Ah 3.2V LiFePO4 cells, set up for 32s5p (50Ah and ~102Vnom)
- Curtis 1238-7501 AC Controller
- HPEVS AC-20 motor
- Vicor VI-2T1-CV DC-DC converter, 66-160VDC input, 12VDC output, 150W
- Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 as gauge display/GPS via bluetooth and custom circuit board on custom mount
- Curtis PB-6 Throttle Pot
- Tyco Killovac LEV200 Main contactor .
- 600A main fuse.
- Cable and terminals for connecting batteries.
- Delta-Q 1000W 96V Charger (programmed for my pack)
- Sprocket Specialists 60 tooth aluminum rear sprocket anodized black
- Surpluscenter 11,12 and 13 tooth front sprockets (to test)
- #50 (530) Machine chain for testing
- Spiegler LSL Mig Dual Headlights
- Spiegler LSL Superbike Handlebars and bar risers
- Galfer Stainless Steel brake lines
- Fiberglass upper race fairing from Airtech
- Fiberglass one-piece tail fairing from Cobalt Racing
- Fiberglass lower fairings from Beasley
- Fiberglass Gas Tank from Cobalt Racing (in 2 pieces, so it’s just a cover)
- Fiberglass front fender, solo seat cover and inner panels from Cobalt Racing
- Taller windshield to cut down on air resistance
- Givi Luggage Rack and E33 case
- Rebuilt front forks and rear master brake cylinder