I went down to the shop tonight to test-fit the battery pack mock-up. Since I oversized the pack, things seemed tight at first. Just to make sure everything fit OK, I used a tie-down and compressed the front forks as much as I could. This ensures that I’d have enough clearance under heavy braking. Add a little wiggle room for fork flex and fudge factor and things fit pretty well.
I put the side fairings and the Faux-tank back on and made sure it all fit. Even with all of the wiggle room I built into the mock-up, it fit just fine. There’s plenty of room for the charger inside and quite a bit of room underneath the pack for the controller and wiring.
It’s got a little bit of refinement left, but it’s a great start. I’ll be back down there tomorrow my buddy Travis to kind of finalize some things. Pretty happy with this setup.